Questions and Answers about your real estate licence in Ontario Canada under the Real Estate Council of Ontario every Realtor should know

March 18th, 2010

Click Here and save a ton of money by joining an Ontario Real Estate Brokerage with No Board Fees.  Save your real estate licence from being terminated by RECO and Park it here and keep it active.  You may want it someday and it could be worth a fortune to you.  Full Office Support, No Desk Fees and Excellent referral fees paid out to worldlogo


My wife and I are registered with the same Brokerage and we are paying 2 real estate board fees.  Is there a way that we can both keep our licences active and in force but save on one set of expenses?


A:  YES.  One of you can transfer your licence to a real estate Broker in Ontario who can hold your licence there for you and because they are not a member of any real estate board, you are not required to pay those fees.


I have been inactive and out of real estate sales in Toronto for almost 2 years and I don’t want to risk having my license terminated by RECO.  What should I do?


A: You can reinstate your licence with RECO before the deadline and then park your license with a real estate Brokerage in Ontario to ensure that risk of termination never happens again.  A real estate Broker that will hold your valuable license for a small yearly fee but spare you the huge costs of real estate Board fees is the way to go if you want to keep your licence active.


Yes, I am a Broker/Manager and want to refer my in-active real estate agents to your holding company Brokerage.

Yes I am a new/Veteran real estate agent and want to park my license for future use and save on most expenses.  

I also understand that I can still sell or refer business and still receive a high commission split in my favor

so please get back to me asap with more details:  toll free 1-800-537-1931



I am a real estate agent residing in Ottawa Ontario and I am looking for a real estate Broker to hold my license while I take a break away from the sales business for a while.  Can I still have your Brokerage hold my license even though you are in Mississauga Ontario?


A: YES!  We are a Broker under RECO and it does not matter where you reside or work as long as your licence is an Ontario Licence and you are registered under the Real Estate Council of Ontario.  Your real estate licence has to be in good standing with RECO and then you can easily join our Brokerage and save on all those extra costs that come with being a real estate board member.

 Mail this post

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

How long does it take to get a real estate license online?

August 7th, 2013

How long does Read the rest of this entry »

 Mail this post

Technorati Tags: